Anglo Irish Refrigeration have a dedicated team of engineers at hand to look after our many clients who have maintenance contracts with us.
These engineers are constantly and regularly visiting the listed sites in a planned and scheduled way throughout the year carrying out tasks such as;
- Condenser fan and condenser checks – ensuring that good air circulation is taking place so ideal heat rejection is taking place.
- Checking compressors are running as intended and as designed.
- Carrying out refrigerant leak checks and making sure that repairs are carried out in a swift and prompt manner.
- Keeping records of all Gases used by the systems in accordance with the F-Gas regulations as well as the ODS regulations.
- Checking systems controllers are set correctly and optimised.
- Making recommendations to the owners and managers of systems to improve system performance and lower running costs.